Fw: [mythtv-users] More FC2 MythTV problems...

Prash prashk at staff.btltd.net
Tue Sep 7 07:34:38 EDT 2004

When you get problems like this - it is best to rebuild from scratch. I
had weird problems like duplicate images on my TV using PVR350's TVOUT -
which may have been because we install & uninstall drivers / edit configs
a lot the first time. I spent nearly two weeks and then built it from
scratch - everything went fine without even a single problem.