[mythtv-users] no plugins showing up in Gentoo

Jeff "Muddy" Waters mythtvlist at muddysmind.com
Tue Sep 7 03:59:08 EDT 2004

Pretty much explains it, I've emerged mythweather and mythvideo neither
one show up in mythtv. I've re-run setup and rebooted machines to no
avail.
I check threads on the gentoo site but they did not help much.
I have two mythtv directories for some reason "/usr/local/share and
/usr/share/" so I copied the data from /usr/share/mythtv since it was
all newer to the older one /usr/local/share/mythtv/, it did not help.

Any ideas on how to get mythweather and other plugins to show up?

Thanks.