[mythtv-users] More FC2 MythTV problems...

1canuck2 1canuck2 at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 5 15:00:22 EDT 2004

Hey, thanks for the reply and thanks for reminding me of Mythweb, I hadn't
played with it yet...

Anyway, I am in Canada and I am using the Zap2It grabber. The freqid column
is indeed populated and all the channel labels are correct so its not that.
At least one more potential cause is eliminated...

Thanks again

Robin