[mythtv-users] Re: SOLICITATION: Record/Transcode Parameters Wanted

David myth at dgreaves.com
Wed Sep 1 16:58:30 EDT 2004

I imported Myth into one of the C++ analysers once and began to do that
for fun.. - too difficult to maintain.

An easy start is to download doxygen and run the doxywizard. Turn on the
class doc generation stuff in the advanced setting. Also get the 'dot'
graph generator and it'll draw acceptable inheritance and call graphs too.

To make it worth putting in any effort the code would really need
doxygen style comments (I've not yet searched the archive to see if
Isaac's on record about that BTW)

David