[mythtv-users] Problem with TV_grab_au 0.6

Ng Theng Kiat tingjie at treblid.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 29 09:46:07 UTC 2004

>etc. They're appear to be a pretty thin wrapper around hww's service. As
>such they should be quite reliable and consistent. Perhaps we should
>start writing a grabber that uses one (or more) of these sites?? Now
>might be the time to start.

Is it legal to grab program data off ninemsn and seven? I notice that
ninemsn and seven explicitly says you cannot reproduce the data in any
form/way. The TOS on yahoo, on the other hand, didn't mention a thing (I
just scanned through it). So we wouldn't be breaking any laws by
grabbing off yahoo rite? Anybody have any ideas on this? Australia laws
seems to be too archaic and failed to keep up with the times. :(