[mythtv-users] GF4 MX440 Color Improvement

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Thu Oct 28 21:31:14 UTC 2004

 	Check the archives for the DVD image I posted awhile back.  It's
got colorbars, some gamma correction, and some other test patterns on it.
It's guaranteed to be as accurate as anything else you might find on
google.

 	At the very least you could compare it to the colors you get
playing it through a DVD player.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*