[mythtv-users] Re: Slightly OT - Jarods Guide - Audio Setup

Kenneth Hadley khadley at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 28 13:52:49 UTC 2004

I ran into something much like this with a Intel D845GRG Motherboard
with onboard Audio.

Try launching the ALSA Mixer and increasing the volume on the Headphone
mixer. Don't ask me why but for me this worked. I found the tip on the
ALSA mailing list and it seams to affect quite a few AC97 compatabile
onboard audio chipsets but I can't find mention of the issue of anywhere
on ALSA's website, just from user reports on the mailing list.