[mythtv-users] Re: MySQL Setup Problem [SOLVED]

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Wed Oct 27 02:19:58 UTC 2004

Quantum Scientific <Info at quantum-sci.com> wrote:
> The confusion is that you can't understand WTF I'm talking about.  It's clear that the words I'm saying do not make sense to you, so no more trying.  I don't have time for shit from you Isaac.

Obviously, you don't have time to hit enter at the end of the line either.
Just because you can't figure out the most blatantly obvious fact that if you
set a password, you will need to use said password is NOT a sufficient reason
to flame the hell out of someone.  And the fact that that someone is the main
developer of this project isn't going to win you any future brownie points.
Maybe you should learn to think before posting to public forums and mailing
lists.

> This single issue throws countless users.  If anyone cares, there it is.  I tried.

I'm sure the number of users it throws is in fact a very small number.  Most
people have enough common sense to use the password they just added.

Oh, and learn to cut out the useless parts of messages please.

Ciao
Gavin