[mythtv-users] The Ultimate Myth Setup

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 01:09:05 UTC 2004

> > I still wonder, why is the mouse hidden permanently? Leaving it as an
> > option will make a lot of folks happy.

Well there is nothing more annoying than when you switch inputs and or
files and the mouse is re-drawn in the center of the screen and now
your stuck watching the the mouse float in the middle of the screen

I am not sure about anyone else, but the mouse does sort of function,
but kinda with an invisible cursor, on my front end if I move my mouse
I sometimes can highlight and click on buttons, but I am not good at
mental imaging so It takes me like 30 seconds sometimes to highlight
the button I want, so touch screens wouldnt be impossible, but the
trick is test it first