[mythtv-users] AC3 passthrough still doesn't work.

Dave K. Packham Dave.Packham at utah.edu
Sun Oct 24 19:13:19 UTC 2004

Is it possible to have ALSA output the AC3 stream to the spdif AND
decode it to a stereo analog stream at the same time?    So if you have
DVD's ripped with AC3 you can watch them with your TV OR AC3 Stereo?
Just so you have a choice to turn on the Big Dolby Digital AMP or just
listen thru the TV speakers?

Dave P