[mythtv-users] Multiple transcoders for different quality profiles.

Greg geflatt at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sat Oct 23 14:58:21 UTC 2004

I'd like to see an option for multiple transcode profiles as well. Than
perhaps in the recording profile you could select recordings to
automatically transcode as you do now, but add an option to select the
transcode profile to use. Further perhaps on selecting a transcode
profile is to display the profiles details?

If you wanted to manually transcode something, perhaps bring up a menu
of transcode profiles to choose from (if more than one profile) much
like the menu that comes up when selecting what to do with the selected
recording (play, transcode etc...).

Greg