[mythtv-users] Problem with TV_grab_au 0.6

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Sat Oct 23 10:44:19 UTC 2004

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 11:28:25AM +1000, Rob Hillis wrote:
> tv_grab_au 0.6 already uses d1.com.au as it's source.  Usually the
> "problem" is with D1 not having complete data for all areas.
>
> By all means, try contacting D1 - I know they've been asking for
> volunteers with DVB cards to provide them with EPG data from various
> locations around the country.  At least one person from D1 reads this
> forum, as I've heard from them in the past.

Their data seems to be a bit stale unfortunately. Channel 10 have
changed tonight's schedule as of last Thursday or so, but d1.com.au
still has the old data. (The Shield is on at 11:45pm rather than
10:30pm, as the regular shows before it were replaced by movies.)

It's great to have a legitimate source, but wrong data isn't
very useful.

Hamish