[mythtv-users] Problem with TV_grab_au 0.6

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Sat Oct 23 01:28:25 UTC 2004

tv_grab_au 0.6 already uses d1.com.au as it's source.  Usually the
"problem" is with D1 not having complete data for all areas.

By all means, try contacting D1 - I know they've been asking for
volunteers with DVB cards to provide them with EPG data from various
locations around the country.  At least one person from D1 reads this
forum, as I've heard from them in the past.