[mythtv-users] mythsetup question regarding 'master override'

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Thu Oct 21 13:44:51 UTC 2004

What does it exactly do... the wording is a little confusing to me and I'm not sure If I should leave it ticked or unticked in my setup. When I read it it sounds like it wil delete my files in the video directory after streaming them but since I want to keep them I'd imagine I need to untick it....probably wrong... ;-)

I'm setting up a master backend (no mythfrontend running) with two pvr250 cards and two xboxes as frontends...

thanks
Anders