[mythtv-users] Please test HDTV Recorder patch...

David Collett david.collett at dart.net.au
Thu Oct 21 01:10:38 UTC 2004

G'day,
In australia (and europe aparently) we have dvb which carries SD and
HDTV digital broadcasts. Is it correct to assume that "HDTV" as you are
referring to is a very simillar technology? dvb seems to have the same
features you describe such as multiple streams per freq, multiple audio
streams, guide data and so on.

So my question is, does your patch support dvb and hdtv? It would be
great to see these features integrated into myth in an abstracted way
such that they can be provided by both dvb and hdtv backends.

Dave