[mythtv-users] 2 short questions.

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 15:41:13 UTC 2004

I'm running Slackware 10, updated with 2.4.26 kernel, which in turn has been patched for V4L2.

I was just hoping to reduce the number of mythbackend processes/childs/threads. I don't watch that much TV and I can't see why there would need to be that many waiting threads/processes. But I'm a novice to databases.