[mythtv-users] import old recording into new myth system

jds jds-myth at losdos.dyndns.org
Thu Oct 14 01:34:24 UTC 2004

i have a PVR350-based system, which up until last week was
running myth .14 + a whole slew of ad-hoc fixes and tweaks.
it served me well but was becoming a patchwork of band-aids.
i decided to start anew with a virgin install of .16, and
at the same time install a much larger HD.

before the upgrade, i copied some of my favorite .nuv's over
to my desktop PC.  i figured i could always make DVD's out of
them if i wanted.  however, i also that it might be possible
to re-import them into my new .16 setup.

hence my question -- what steps would be necessary to import
an "old" recording?

thanks
jds