[mythtv-users] Lirc with Universal Remote question

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:12:04 UTC 2004

Ok, first this is really a lirc question and not a mythtv question.
Have you been to the lirc web page and RTFM? Are you running the lircd
daemon? Did you try running mode2 and see if you are getting any
signals? Also maybe you are using the wrong device... see what
/dev/lircd links to. I'm not sure what it should point to as I built
my own serial IR reciever because I got the PVR-250MCE which doesn't
come with the remote. Maybe try it witout specifying the device.

However, if your Hauppauge remote works, why not just teach it to your
learning remote?
-Chris

--
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi