[mythtv-users] HDTV on Myth -- is it a "myth?"

Thomas M. Pluth tpluth at surewest.net
Sun Oct 10 08:22:36 UTC 2004

  I have a PCHDTV card in my master backend and record quite a bit of
off-air HDTV material.    Playback is done on a P4 3.2E, Nvidia FX5500, all
on an Intel D865GLC mobo with 8X AGP, using XV.  I'm using FC2, with a
vanilla 2.6.7 kernel, compiled for SMP and SMT (Hyperthreading).  I never
see any artifacts or stuttering on this setup.  Picture quality is excellent
and as well as sound quality.