[mythtv-users] HDTV on Myth -- is it a "myth?"

Art Morales bioart at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 00:44:06 UTC 2004

I sorta have it running... I have a master be with 2 pvr 250s and one
slave be with 1 pchdtv.  The pchdtv is a little flaky (playing 720p)
with a 2.6 ghz p4.  It's not bad, it actually looks good, but it does
crash a lot.  I don't know yet while it crashes, but I'm working on
it...  Should we have a dedicated HDTV with myth support group? :)

I haven't seen any new patches on the pchdtv since the inkling ones,
so I believe I'm running latest and greatest (no XVMC).

Art