[mythtv-users] Re: Transcoded file not playing back on PVR-350 out

Jesse Adelman someone at boldandbusted.com
Sat Oct 9 23:41:28 UTC 2004

OK, so I read that thread. So, for the record, since these questions
aren't directly addressed in that thread, I'll help the list by
answering the question:

Q: "I remember back in the .15 days that there was some talk about
adding the ability to cut commercials with a mpeg2-->mpeg2
transcode. Did that ability ever make it into this release?"