[mythtv-users] Epia users: Give a little support to Unichrome at viaarena forums

Micah Wedemeyer fanmail at micah-wedemeyer.net
Fri Oct 8 21:43:17 UTC 2004

On the viaarena forums, a poster has put up a really good manifesto as to why
VIA should provide support for the Unichrome project.  Already it has garnered
a little bit of attention from someone inside VIA.

So, if you're like me, and you want to get the full functionality out of your
Epia, go post a little encouragement on this thread:
http://forums.viaarena.com/messageview.cfm?
catid=28&threadid=60342&enterthread=y

If we're lucky, maybe the VIA people will open their eyes and see that it's
the Linux-PVR people that are buying their Epias.

Micah