[mythtv-users] Channels that don't broadcast all the time; DVB-T radio channels.

Greg mythtv at kobeyu.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 15:16:12 UTC 2004

Hi,
Thanks for the replies,
Failing an elegant solution, is there a way I can get the backend to retune to
a different channel (a script or something). Even just a retune-to-BBC1
script would work. As it is, to get out of the state it gets into, I have to
tell it to record something on a useable channel, so it switches, then cancel
the recording. A panic button/script would be at least a bit nicer...
Greg.