[mythtv-users] empty nuv files and "busy" PVR-350 tuner

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Tue Oct 5 13:33:37 UTC 2004

I used to have this problem _all_ the time when i used a via based
board.. constant weird problems like this..

since then i have moved to an old 667mhz BX based board and it works
great.. also with the upgrades of IVTV and myth the problem just went away

dont know if thats much help unless you do indeed have a via board..

--John