[mythtv-users] empty nuv files and "busy" PVR-350 tuner

Andrew Plumb aplumb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:12:50 UTC 2004

Hi Everyone,

For the past couple of nights, when I've left my MythTV box on all
night, it records a few shows, then seems to attempt to record the
next one, doesn't succeed for some reason and leaves an empty nuv file
in my /video/store directory.  I can't delete the empty files via the
front-end; if I try, I have to kill off my X session to restart the
front-end.  I'm also locked out of the tuner until I reboot the
machine, so I'm guessing the issue is probably more with the backend
than the frontend.

Anyone seen this happen before?  Any symptoms I should be looking for
in various log files?  The rest of the machine seems to be fine, so
it's not the previous BIOS problem...  Unless it's a power-save
feature that's locking things up...

Thanks!

Andrew.

--

If you don't know what to do, do something.