[mythtv-users] Anybody using the Niveus remote?

Sasha Z kleptophobiac at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:10:58 EDT 2004

I'm about to make final purchases for my MythTV based HTPC project,
and am torn on remotes. The ATI Remote Wonder is confirmed working
under linux via a kernel module.... but I would rather use the niveus
remote because it can be configured to control my IR devices like my
TV and cable box.

These two remotes look remarkably similar, the ati remote module could
probably be used to make it work. Anybody with first hand experience?