[mythtv-users] nuvexport to DVD does not work

Brad Grant bradgrant at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 29 20:13:18 UTC 2004

I am running MythTV 0.16 on Slackware 10 and use nuvexport all the time to export
my nuv files to xvid avi files.  Now I have a need to export to DVD mpeg-2, but
when I select 5-DVD from nuvexport, it sits and waits forever for transcode at 0
of 0 frames.  I have the latest ffmpeg and transcode installed.  I've seen several
references to this same issue on this list but no soultions.  Does anyone know what
is going on and has anyone successfully used this before?