[mythtv-users] Fedora Myth(TV)ology turns 3

Wayne Steenburg w.steenburg at myactv.net
Sun Nov 28 17:48:02 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 00:01 -0800, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> Give it a go, see what I missed... :-)
>
> http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php
>
> Seems to work for me anyhow, though my master backend is still running FC2.

Thanks for your continuing hard work Jarod! And I see that Axel has a
binary package for mythdvd.  Thanks Axel!  Would I be right in assuming
that the lirc in the current FC 3 kernel is fixed?  I remember a post
about it being buggy in the original? I didn't see any reference to
problems in the new how-to.

Wayne Steenburg