[mythtv-users] MythDVD

Peter Buelow pete at putzin.net
Sun Nov 28 05:07:11 UTC 2004

Is it possible to have MythDVD rip movies to a partition other than the
video directory? Basically, I have an 80 Gig partition that I had hoped
to keep DVD copies in (my simpsons episodes + futurama + anything else
that might fit) but MythDVD only seems to be able to read and write from
the video directory (that's what the settings seem to dictate). Doesn't
bode well if I buy the Seinfeld DVD's and rip them so I can just watch
my episodic videos without having to fuss with actually getting at the
discs.

-Pete