[mythtv-users] another set of x second skips?

Michael Fenston fenston-myth at san.rr.com
Sat Nov 27 17:52:56 UTC 2004

I typically use the 30s forward, 10s back to skip over commercials.
This works great for me with one exception.  At the end of some TV shows
there are previews for next week that can easily get skipped over using
30s skip.  It would be nice if I could program a second set of buttons
on my remote to do 7s forward, 7s back so at the end of the show I would
not have to watch these commercials but could get to the point of
interest w/o skipping over.  Is this possible?

TIA,

-Mike