SOLVED: [mythtv-users] frontend console liblibmythfrontend.so.so

glen martin glenm at locutory.org
Sat Nov 27 01:26:40 UTC 2004

Ok, I got into my home machine remotely and
tried out a few combinations.  Seems the
softlink was in fact the issue:

- starting /usr/local/bin/mythfrontend
  no such message
- ln -s /usr/local/bin/mythfrontend mythfrontend
  no such message
- ln -s /ude/local/bin/mythfrontend frontend
  got the libllinbmythfrontend.so.so message

I can't currently verify if the overall system
behaves better without the error message because
I'm a few hundred miles away from the console,
but I can hope. :)

Thanks Joshua!

glen