[mythtv-users] Converting a TiVO Series 2 to a Myth Box?

Mark L. Cukier mark at pemicro.com
Mon Nov 22 16:32:16 UTC 2004

Ewan:

Though TiVo would make a great mythTV box, unfortunately their hardware
is proprietary. There's also some issue with the version of Linux their
using not being fully public etc etc.

I think the short answer on this one is, you can't do it. BUT, I'm no
expert and would *love* to be corrected on this one (I'm a TiVo owner as
well... and I just shelled out $500 for my new myth box... :-))

Regards,
   Mark