[mythtv-users] Mythtv, Xbox and GentooX?

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 19:07:45 UTC 2004

Yeah that is true about the tv encoder chips.  I
didn't seem to have a problem getting that to work on
my 1.2.  I am running regular Gentoo on mine with no
problem.  I haven't done the full mythtv install
because I'm waiting to get my backend completely
fixed.  I'll be running xbox-mythtv though when I do.
I tried doing a GentooX install back before Gentoo
supported it by themselves and I used KDE.  That was
hellaciously slow and I am a bit smarter than that
now.  xbox-mythtv is a real easy install.  You might
look into that too.