[mythtv-users] Re: DVB card and nuvexport....

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Sun Nov 21 07:07:32 UTC 2004

Andy Marriott <myth at fnarg.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> The new nuvexport (using transcode) doesn't work at all. I've dropped
> back to the old ffmpeg version, shame really, the multi episode support
> would be useful.

It seems that transcode is not liking the MPEG2-PES files from DVB recordings.
Once I can find a good way of identifying that it's MPEG2-PES systematically,
we can work on how to fix the issue.  We will likely make it use mythtranscode
for the DVB files if transcode's gonna barf on them.

Also, avidemux doesn't seem to like them either.

Seems to me that maybe the files aren't actually up to snuff, but I have no way
to test that, and no documentation to back it up :)

Ciao
Gavin