[mythtv-users] Advice Please!

Ian Wilkinson null at sgtwilko.f9.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 02:45:54 UTC 2004

Hiya,

I've been listening in here for a short while, and you guys seem to know
what you're talking about so I have a couple of questions....

Are there any DVB-T cards with CI/CAM slots? (failing that is there
anyone who's got TopupTv working under Linux?)
What DVB-T cards would you recommend?
What Video cards (with TV output) would you recommend?
Can you get a Widescreen Pal signal out of any Video cards?
Is there support for saving and playback of Widescreen streams?
Do you need two CAMs for two DVB-T cards?
If you record an encrypted stream, do you need a CAM for playback?
Or do you only need the CAM to record the stream?

If there are no DVB-T cards with CI/CAM slots, are there any that can be
modified to provide a slot?

Thanks in advance, for any help and assistance.

Ian Wilkinson
--
X10 control via Web or WAP?
try BlueLava - http://www.sgtwilko.f9.co.uk/bluelava/