[mythtv-users] Which video card works best with a Samsung DLP HDTV?

Footer footer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 03:22:14 UTC 2004

Does anyone know if using an incorrect modeline or a modeline that
doesn't quite work right could damage your DLP monitor?  I don't know
if it's a coincidence or if I'm driving my display with the wrong
modeline but my light engine is starting to fail (1 year, 1 month old
Samsung DLP) and I'm hoping it's not because of an incorrect modeline
or inferior video card driving it ...

Thanks!
TLD