[mythtv-users] Only see one channel

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Mon Nov 15 19:52:28 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 10:55, James Pifer wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 09:33, George Styles wrote:
> > Also check for hidden <CR> or <LF> at the end of the XMLID in the channel
> > table.

> If I run mythtvsetup and delete tuner and channel information isn't this
> all reset?
>
> Thanks,
> James

I'm starting to beg and plead now... :-) I really don't want to blow my
whole database away and lose my existing recordings and schedules.
Although, I guess I could do that just to see if it would work, and then
try to restore from my backup again.

Anyone have any ideas or specific things I should try?

Thanks,
James