[mythtv-users] Problems with IR Control of Cable Box (FOXTEL/PACE STU-120)

Sat Nov 13 05:25:42 UTC 2004

Howdy,

I have bought myself a Actisys IR220L to control my Foxtel Cable box from my Mythtv PC.

I have installed lirc OK, and it appears to be receiving IR data from the remote. I can get irrecord to learn in both raw and normal mode, however, once learned, lirc will not recognise the codes, nor will it change the channels on my cable box.

Has anyone had any experience getting the the Foxtel STU-120 to work with lirc?

Thanks.

M.