[mythtv-users] Myth without the TV, on an Xbox..

Travis Osterman tosterman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:51:55 UTC 2004

I have both an xbox and mythtv dedicated box and have found most of
the xbox media applications have a very difficult time holding and
shuffle large media lists (500+ videos, etc).  If you are looking for
small-scale video and music capability, xbox is the way to go;
otherwise, it's worth getting myth set up.

-- Travis