[mythtv-users] fresh install, notes for Jarod

Myth myth at umich2.com
Thu Nov 11 06:12:30 UTC 2004

I have been building and rebuilding myth boxes from Jarod's guide for a
while, and finally got around to doing a little documentation of all the
tweaks I've been doing. You can check it out at http://umich2.com/blog
(I haven't gotten around to prettying it up yet). IMO these are some
minor improvements to Jarod's already amazing guide, but nothing really
new if you've been watching the list for a while. I'll have some more to
come soon (setting up web links, shutdown/wakeup, etc.)