[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

Ben de Luca bend at bedel.mine.nu
Wed Nov 10 06:46:32 UTC 2004

This is from The ACCC website,
http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/6095/fromItemId/3669
in regards to refusal to deal.

I would consider that the tv stations are instituting a primary boycott

from the acc webpage

Primary boycotts
These are agreements between two or more competitors to refuse to deal,
or limit dealings with another supplier or particular customer, or a
class of competitor or customer. They are illegal.

has any one else pursued the matter in this regard? I intend to contact
the tv stations on be half of my business asking for them to provide me
data so I can resell it to mythtv/tivo users.

If they refuse or fail plan to contact the ACCC, and ask them to
investigate.