[mythtv-users] Icons in Recorded shows screen

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 22:58:32 UTC 2004

Thanks all.

Yes, of course I read the doco, but sometimes it can be eay to skip
over stuff in the excitement.

I also searched the mailing list, however, when you search for 'RIP'
you get lots of results for ripping DVD's and CD's and not so much on
icons.

Damn, I don't want to cause a flamewar but it was a simple question.
If you found it too trivial, please just ignore it.  I like this
little Myth community and after getting my box up and running last
night, I got quite excited.  I am not the most knowledgable person
when it comes to Linux or Myth, but I am trying to do my part too.  If
you search the archives for my name, you will see that I have answered
some open questions that are many weeks old, becuase in searching the
archive I came across it, and also managed to work out a solution (on
behalf of myself of course).

To all those that helped, thanks,
Dave

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 07:54:29 -0600, Michael S. Keller
<samsara at tulsaconnect.com> wrote:
> David Whyte wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me what the RIP one means, and should I look out for anymore?
>
> Did you check the documentation? I know a lot of things that matter to
> (some of) us aren't covered there yet, but this one definitely is.
>

> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-21.html#ss21.22

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH