[mythtv-users] MythRecipe source code

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Nov 8 19:06:35 UTC 2004

> Also are people interested in keeping with the existing database
> design or just starting from scratch? Also I am looking through some
> of the code and I can't seem to find any instructions on setting it
> up. I'd apreciate it if someone who is currently using it could tell
> me what database it's using.

Before my move, I started working on an independent recipe program
(web-based) because mythrecipe doesn't support complex enough recipes
and ingredient lists (my wife's a pastry cook).  I intended to enhance
the recipe xml structure to work with my program, and am more than happy
work with people to integrate this into mythrecipe.  However, I'm still
unpacking, and have tons of nuvexport and mythweb stuff to do before I
can get back to the recipe program.

-Chris