[mythtv-users] 0.16 upgrade

Pete Stagman tyrstag at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 6 15:12:11 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Since I finally got 0.15.1 working the way it should, I've been waiting to
upgrade to 0.16. I'm pretty new to linux but I seem to be doing all right
up to now.

Is there any reason I shouldn't upgrade? I'm running FC1 using Jarod's old
guide. I have a custom Lirc install using the PVR-250's IR input and a
Homebrew transmitter. Everything else should be right out of Jarod's guide.

I'd like to stay current, but if I break my current MythTV install my wife
will be really pissed, she's finally gotten used to it after months of
trying to get her to use it.  :)

Any hints/tips/tricks will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
--Pete