[mythtv-users] Dvb-s / Astra / German Channels

Peter Lahn peter at free-sys.de
Fri Nov 5 18:00:39 UTC 2004

Hy,
I have a Technotrend Premium 1.3 DVB-S card, a working
~/.szap/channel.con and can record streams with szap and cat under
knoppmyth.
I searched around many many times and find some tips to
import/convert the ~/.szap/channel.conf for myth but cant get it to
work. Can anybody help me with tips or what to do.
Or can anybody help me with a working sql-dump of the relevant tables.
(imho channel, dvb_channel, dvb-pids ...)
Im interested for all hints or solutions to see some german
channels from the astra-satellite on my mythbox.
I hope anybody will understand my bad english! ;-)

mfg Peter