[mythtv-users] Aspect Ratio Change

Christopher McEwan christopher.mcewan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:02:20 UTC 2004

Hi, I tried doing a search on this subject but the search appears to
be faulty.. keep getting table does not exist error.

My problem is when trying to edit a recording, the aspect ratio will
change during adverts which causes the frontend to die. Im sure I read
about a patch for this problem but as the search is down I cant find
it. Im not running from CVS so this may have been fixed already ??

Does anyone know a quick fix to stop the frontend dying. It doesnt
crash if your just watching, only when FF or RW through a previous
recording. Im using 0.16 release on FC2 if thats relevant.

Much Appreciated.

--
Regards,

~CM