[mythtv-users] Frame dropping in nuvplayer?

cythraul cythrault at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 04:07:58 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've been RTFM for a time now and I can't locate a way to enable frame
dropping in nuvplayer (watch recordings.)

I had so scavenge some equipment after my mythbox died on me. I've
separated the backend from the frontend since I had no AGP slots on
the machine fast enough for the backend. The frontend ended up with a
older board/cpu that had an AGP slot for my MX440.

Mplayer plays fine when I enable frame dropping but watching
recordings is unbearable. In the meantime, I play the NUVs with
mplayer but it's not an elegant solution.

Thanks!
cythraul