[mythtv-users] askQuestion Error - latest XMLTV fvor FC2 on ATRPMS

Zaakiy Siddiqui zaakiy at nticon.com.au
Wed Nov 3 03:41:01 UTC 2004

Here's a tip for those having the "askQuestion" error when trying to get
XMLTV to work.

I noticed that the latest version of XMLTV on ATRPMS (0.5.36) returns an
askQuestion error when running tv_grab_au (although I don't think it's a
tv_grab_au issue, I think it's an XMLTV issue).

I tried an older version of tv_grab_au that I knew worked in the past
and still got the askQuestion error.  Plus I saw a post somewhere that
said that this error was caused by the latest version of XMLTV.

Tried XMLTV version 0.5.35, still no go.

Tried XMLTV version 0.5.34, and it all works perfectly.

So if you are having probs with XMLTV, try downgrading to 0.5.34.

Zaakiy