[mythtv-users] OT: Zap2it Labs Email

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 23:34:37 UTC 2004

> Correct me if I am wrong, but zap2it is for US & Canadian listings only?
You are not Wrong

> So for the rest of us, what zap2it does is not important?

Correct, Data-Direct is the alternative from using XMLTV screen
grabber, and this allows smaller amounts of data to be downloaded
faster

Otherwise you us tv_grab-xx which is bound to reading the webpages
provided by another vendor and it scans for pertinant info and puts it
into xml format and allows it to be integrated into your SQL database