[mythtv-users] can't select channel

Daniel Polak daniel at sys.nl
Tue Nov 2 16:13:38 UTC 2004

Phill,

What do you mean correct for the frequency? I have it set at channel 11,
that doesn't work.
If I change the channel in the channel editor I do get another channel.
Only channel 11 doesn't seem to work.

Could there be something wrong in the mapping of channel 11 to a frequency?

Regards,

Daniel

==== Original message from Phill Edwards at 2-11-2004 1:39